I am poetry editor of "Contexts" newsletter of The Group-Analytic Society International. The newsletter can be read online by clicking here GASi
I have a Master of Arts in psychotherapy and a Master of Clinical Science degree in psychotherapy awarded by the Kent Institute of Medicine and Health Sciences, the University of Kent at Canterbury.
I have a diploma in clinical supervision awarded by the Society of Analytical Psychology, and a PGC in Group Analysis awarded by the Institute of Group Analysis and Birckbeck College London.
I am certified in the running of staff groups by the IGA and regularly update my practice by attending workshops, seminars and conferences at leading academic institutions.
Professional Membership & Experience
- UKCP United Kingdon Council for Psychotherapists
- CPJA Council for Psychoanalysis and Jungian Analysis
- BAPPS British Association for Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic Supervisors
- APP Member of the Association of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapists in the NHS
- IGA Associate member of the Institute of Group Analysis
- GASi Group Analytic Society International
In addition to private practice I have a part-time position as psychotherapy lead at an NHS hospital. I am involved with staff support, supervision and run a volunteer psychotherapy service. I also run supervision groups for counsellors, psychotherapists, nurses and other health professionals both privately and in the NHS.
Previously I spent nine years running a programme of groups at a Salvation Army centre for addictions in Canary Wharf. I was an external consultant to Oxleas NHS Trusts Women's service treating adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse and worked for several years as a psychotherapist at the Priory Hospital.